The Shenzhen Science Museum was opened in 1987 and is located at the intersection of Shangbu Middle Road and Shennan Middle Road in Futian District, Shenzhen. The building area is 12,000 square meters and the permanent science exhibition hall and activity area is 3,000 square meters.
The Shenzhen Science Museum currently has three floors of permanent exhibition halls, with five themed exhibition areas: creating exhibition areas, exploring exhibition areas, thinking exhibition areas, leading exhibition areas and water exhibition areas (under construction).
In terms of popular science activities, a number of new popular science projects such as popular science 3D movies, electromagnetic stage, scientific performances and parent-child laboratories have also been developed.
In addition to regular exhibitions, the Science Museum will also conduct special exhibitions from time to time, such as Science Exhibition on Protecting the Earth, Science Exhibition on People and Health, and Theme Tour on Water Conservation. Unscheduled special exhibitions will be previewed on the Science Museum website and on the official Weibo before the launch.
- Address: Shenzhen Science Museum, 1003 Shangbu Middle Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
- Official website: http://www.szstm.com
- Opening hours: Wednesday-Friday 10:00-17:00, Saturday, Sunday, holidays and winter and summer vacations 9:30-17:00, closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (except legal holidays).
- CN Name: 深圳科学馆
- CN Address：深圳市福田区上步中路1003号深圳科学馆
- Nearby Hotel Pick: Shenzhen Novotel Watergate