The Shenzhen Bay Sports Center is located in the middle section of Binhai Leisure Belt, adjacent to Hong Kong, bordering Binhai Avenue in the north, Keyuan South Road in the west, Shahe West Road in the east and Shenzhen Bay Lake in the south. It’s also known as the Spring Cocoon.
The venue is a key city landscape and public event space in Shenzhen. The integrated design of the Shenzhen Bay Sports Center places the stadium, gymnasium and swimming pool under a white giant grid-like steel roof.
Here you will find basketball courts, badminton courts, football field, 12 tennis courts, competition pool, and training pool. You can book and use these facilities and also apply for membership.
There are numerous clubs and merchants based here including dance classes, fencing classes, archery, and several child education centers.
- Address: No. 3001, Binhai Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
- Opening hours: The sports center is open all day and the venues are different.
- CN Name: 华润深圳湾体育中心
- CN Address：深圳市南山区滨海大道3001号
- Website: springcocoon.com
- Nearby Hotel Pick: Hotel Kapok Shenzhen Bay